Tuesday, May 9, 2017

What's On My Mind These Days...

My days speed by so quickly as I am trying to get my messages for the second half of the year finished. Starting in mid July, I will be sharing every week at HOP. Knowing what my schedule might be like, I want to be finished with at least 10 messages before I start! I have five more to go...

I also sent out emails to parents of the kids I tutor, asking them to let me know about this coming school year. I was pleasantly surprised that not only do they want me to continue, they want more hours! YIKES... I'm trying to set up a schedule now... and it looks like I'll be teaching Monday-Thursday, about two hours each evening... and every Saturday!

I will need to switch my Monday evening Bible study to Tuesday morning!

I also went on line to look at prices for airplane tickets for 2018!  Alan bought the tickets for Isaiah and himself to go to Sydney during Chinese New Year 2018, while Abby and I will be staying in Taipei! They will be spending four weeks, going to Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra... And as you might remember what I wrote about Australia, I am planning on sending ketchup with him! I hope to set a budget for Alan... but he's not very good about keeping to a budget! I guess at least we're not spending on airline tickets for Abby and I... that money will be used up for the two of them...

So... these are some of the things that are on my mind these days...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 45:1

No comments:

Post a Comment