Monday, May 29, 2017

A Real Holiday!

Image result for Psalm 47: 2
After sleeping really late, it was so nice to have such a relaxing 'holiday'.

Yes, we have today and Tuesday off because of Drgaon Boat Festival!

I got up early as Isaiah had to go to practice. Alan dropped him off, but I had to make sure he brought the right uniform that I had washed last night! (That was one of the reasons why I stayed up so late!)

Alan went and played tennis... Abby and I had breakfast together. We then went for a short run. She came back earlier as she went bike riding with her friends.

Alan and I had the afternoon to ourselves!

There was plenty of food in the frig... We hung out at home and watched TV.

This Friday is Isaiah's graduation and we have friends coming to stay with us. So, I do have a lot to get done, not to mention, packing for our trip to the States.

But for today, I decided not to get started with any of that and just take the day to do nothing! A real personal HOLIDAY!

In the evening we had our family devotion time...

Yes, tomorrow... I will be getting to work on several projects, including hemming Isaiah's pants, which he wants to wear for the graduation (and trim his hair tomorrow night after dinner out with friends)!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 47: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment