Monday, May 15, 2017

Shopping, Running, Praying, Tutoring & Meeting Up with Friends

The title tells it all...

Yes, I went this morning to buy the last few items to bring back to the States!  Why did I go today? I had a coupon! 10% off of my total purchase and the coupon expired today!

After lugging everything home, in the heat of the day, I went out for a quick run to try out my new running shoes. I must remember: in Taiwan's heat, I need to buy running shoes a half size bigger. But they will work well for the States. So, those are the shoes I will bring back on this upcoming trip.

I came back, completely drenched in sweat. After taking a shower, I went to pray with a sister and the rain started to come down. Ahhhh.... how I wish I was out running in the downpour! Oh well...

I had a few minutes to get things together for tutoring and went out just when the rain subsided!

This evening we had a dear couple come over to chat. We hadn't seen them for such a long time! It sure was nice to have them over. They are expecting their first baby in September of this year. There is an empty apartment for rent downstairs. I wish they could afford to rend in our building!

That was my day...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 45: 10


No comments:

Post a Comment