Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Taking Time to Rest

Image result for Psalm 46: 7
Whenever I get mouth sores, I know it's time to rest!

So, that's what I did today! I finally TOOK the time to nap! So, I was thinking... what have I been doing these past few days that prevented me from napping?

I realized... I have been busy, trying to get things ready for my month long trip to the States, preparing for the Sunday messages, taking care of church needs and handling all the household errands and chores! I'm only TWO weeks away from departure!

After taking an hour nap, I woke up feeling refreshed and took some vitamin Cs. I think I'll do that every day this week.

I'm so glad I took time to rest... I'm hoping the mouth sores will be less painful tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 46: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment