Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Free Steamer Mop

Image result for Psalm 43: 4
I've been wanting to get a steamer mop, but I never want to fork out the money. So, I'm not sure if I written about the fact that I got one... for FREE!

HOW?

On 4/26, I went to pay for the A/C units for the Danhsui house, right?  I was talking to the salesperson and said that I didn't bargain or ask for a discount... so, how about a free gift? He looked at me, stunned! Because I had ordered a less expensive brand of A/C units, there was no free gifts. Only Panasonic brand was giving out free gifts. In response to that, I looked stunned... What? No free gift??? 

He paused... and then said... OK, how about a free steamer mop?

I laughed... this was exactly something that I've been wanting... and what an amazing way that the Lord provided!!!!

It was going to be delivered when the A/C units were installed last Thursday, but since I was planning to bike back, I asked if I could pick it up at the store. I was planning on going tonight... but after teaching at NSB, I came home and didn't want to be trekking out again. Tomorrow, I'll be in that area, and will go over to pick it up!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 43: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment