Thursday, May 11, 2017

One Project at a Time!

I took the day to organize things... trying to see what I will need to buy from the States as well as tossing out things that are taking up space. It took all morning, but I'm quite pleased with the result.

I also needed to get things organized as I have special projects every weekend from now until I leave...

Mother's Day Service
Couples Only Core
Kylie's Baby Shower
Isaiah's Graduation Celebration (we have friends coming up from Taichung who will be staying with us)

I did not include all the other 'stuff' that I need to do... such as making sure all bills are paid, speaking at New Beitou Baptist Church, ordering the Love Feasts for all the Sundays that I'll be away... There is a lot more... but I won't bore you with all the details.

So... it was so good to take the time to get organized today...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 45: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment