Thursday, May 25, 2017

I Needed This Day!

I have not given myself the time to just sit... and read... and rest...

So, even though I had lots to do... dinner to cook a load of laundry to do, bathrooms to clean, etc., I took the morning to sit and read with a nice cup of coffee... (OK, I actually had two cups of coffee... )

It helped to set the pace for the rest of the day!

I biked to my afternoon tutoring...

In the evening, I picked up Isaiah and went to get him a pair of tennis shoes and buy things at Costco for the upcoming shower! Now, Alan and I can have time for our 'date' tomorrow without having to run around and do another 'chore'!

When Alan came home from his usual staff and faculty members Thursday basketball night, we sat and watched TV.

Thank you, Jesus... I needed this day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 46: 8


No comments:

Post a Comment