Friday, May 5, 2017

Hot & Humid--ALREADY!

It's only May, but these last few days have been extremely hot and humid!

It finally rain this afternoon, but for only about 5 minutes!

Now, we need to have the fans on full blast in order to circulate the air in the house!

Alan and the kids went to see the Senior Play this evening. Since it was a bit cooler out, I went for a nice run!

It sure felt great to be out at the River Park!

As for house hunting, that's on hold now as I will be going to the States on June 6th. It takes at least a month to finish the entire process... so I don't want to start anything. I'll get back to looking when I return in July.

And Happy Cinco de Mayo and Happy Birthday to Gina, my dear sister in law!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 44:1

No comments:

Post a Comment