Monday, May 22, 2017

God Who Is More Than Enough

Image result for Psalm 46: 6
I started the day, thinking... I don't have enough time to get everything done... I don't have enough strength... And lots of not enough...

But throughout the day, I walked in trust, knowing that if the Lord gave me the jobs to do, He will also give me the resources of time, strength, wisdom and whatever else I needed!

Sure enough... as I write this... He gave me the time to finish everything (except, I didn't go for a run!)

He gave me more than enough strength to get through the day.

He gave me safety as I rode to different places.

And He gave me wisdom as I remembered to buy a birthday gift for a friend I met up with in the afternoon!

Amazing...

I woke up thinking... NOT ENOUGH... I ended the day praising and proclaiming... He is the God who is more than enough!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 46: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment