Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Gone All Day

Today was a day of visiting with friends from afar!

In the morning, Alan and I drove out to Taoyuan as Fono and Sose were here from Samoa! We haven't seen them in over seven years! We went to the Taoyuan YWAM base and visited with them as well as others who were there... What a wonderful afternoon!

After driving back, I went to pick up Abby from the MRT station and then Alan and I were out the door. This time we were heading to the southern part of Taipei to see Nancy, who is here for a very short trip from San Jose. Another dear friend had made reservation at a small and very quaint Hakka restaurant. The food was fabulous and the conversation joyful! Brenda, Amy, Elaine, Emily, Nancy, Alan and I... what a great group of friends!

We got home after 10pm and Isaiah was home from tutoring and Abby was still planted at our dining room table, working hard on reviewing for her section tests!

I spent the rest of the evening, cleaning the house and packaging the mother's day gifts! I plan to finish tying the cards on each bag at church this Sunday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 45: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment