Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Biking to A New Breakfast Place!

I have been wanting to take Abby to a new breakfast place that I read about in the local 'food' magazine. So, today, we headed out. We got on Ubikes and found this little restaurant. We were so surprised to see quite a line outside... So, we decided to order the omelettes to go... they were pricey but we can see why there was a line at this little restaurant!

We biked back and stopped at a park and had our omelettes.

After returning the Ubikes (it was only 45NT$), Abby walked home, while I went for a run! It was very hot and muggy.

This evening, we had dinner at a nice restaurant with friends who are back from Scotland. Isaiah wasn't feeling well, so Alan dropped him off back home.

When we got home, Isaiah was on the couch... resting! He got up so that I can give him a haircut! I still need to hem his pants... Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 47: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment