Thursday, May 18, 2017

Military Drill

I was out with a friend this morning. I was planning on coming back at around 12noon as the Military Drill was going to commence at 1:30. What does it mean to have a military drill?

All busses, cars, scooters, people... are NOT TO BE OUT or MOVING!

I got off the MRT at 1:23 and started RUNNING!

A minute after I walked into our house, the drill alarm sounded!

And they are really strict!

I was hoping to bike back from my friend's house... but instead, when the drill finished, I did a quick run even though it was very hot outside!

It was just very interesting because even when I walked out of the MRT, I saw people parking themselves all around the station. And while running up, I saw people at all the different convenience stores. I guess those places are cool and have free Wi-Fi!

I'm glad we don't have these drills very often!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 46: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment