Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Missing Books & Other Things

I love borrowing books from the local library... but as I'm leaving for the States, I decided to return all the books. That's when I found out that I have two missing books! Yikes... where are those books?

I also had to renew our car insurance... Usually, this is very easy... but it got complicated because when we bought our second hand car, we purchased additional insurance... and for some reason, the expiration dates are different. One expired on 4/24 and the other one doesn't expire until 6/24! I had to get that sorted out, which took a lot longer than I had expected!

In the afternoon, I had a friend who came over so that I can cut her hair. I also had to help someone edit her resume and personal statement of faith!

The rain started at around 4:30... which was when I found out that Taiwan's High Court has approved a very controversial 'bill'... The sky seemed to be crying with me...

Yet, I feel as if the Lord has been preparing me for this news as I have been reading a new book by Max Lucado and preparing for my message on Luke 4. In all things, I choose to REJOICE ALWAYS and to TRUST IN GOD'S MERCY AND GRACE AND GOODNESS.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 46: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment