Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Steam Cleaner...

Okay, I picked up the steam cleaner and tried it out...

I must say, this Kolin steam cleaner must be a cheapo model.

The bottom cloth mop does not stay on. I had to readjust it several times.

The water does heat up very quickly, but the cord is not long enough. So, I have to plug and unplug it to get the house done.

Finally, it doesn't pick up hair. So, after I steam clean the floor, I still have to go over it with a dry mop to pick up the hair! Not to mention that the cloth mop will need to be washed thoroughly before I can use it again!

But ... how can I complain? It was free... I do wonder if all models are as poorly designed as this one?!?! They should ask real users evaluate and help with improving these machines! I wish they would give me different floor steam cleaners to try and I'd be happy to write and give them my honest feedback. I wonder if I can get a job like that...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 43: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment