Saturday, May 27, 2017

Running in the Rain & the Baby Shower

I spent the morning finishing up my talk for tomorrow. Why is it taking so long? I'm starting to do Chinese ppt! That's a very time consuming 'new' thing for me! I sent it off... and the rain had started. YIPPY. I love running in the rain. So, off I went for a run. It was so exhilarating with the rain pelting my face, like kisses from God. I wish I had more time out there... It was just so perfect. Very few people, rain coming down, birds everywhere...

As soon as I got back, I had to take a quick shower and be off again.

I had to drop off containers and pans for the Love Feast tomorrow night and pick up things I had made copies off... and then Alan dropped me off at the MRT station and I was 'running' to get to the shower!

I had three people bringing things for me...

And as soon as I got there, I started setting things up. People were late, so that gave me a bit of extra time.

I had three games set... games I made up... like pin the umbilical cord to the baby and toss the baby and portrait of the baby... the food was great... and the games were fun!

Abby came, so that was super nice. We ended with gifts and prayer... and we caught a ride with our dear friends, Robert and Ariel. We were home by 9:45 and had to put everything away. Alan and Isaiah went to see King Arthur... and Abby and I watched a bit of TV after we cleaned up everything!

What a day filled with God's special blessings...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 46: 11


No comments:

Post a Comment