Monday, May 8, 2017

It's Coming Down!

I was trying to look at my old blog posts to see when I wrote about the 'eye-sore' that is on the main street near our house. It's a restaurant with the ugliest exterior design. A woman opened this restaurant based on some exotic/erotic vision she had. All I can say is -- IT'S UGLY! I couldn't understand how the Taipei Mayor could have approved such a building. Ever since it went up, I've been praying for it to be torn down.

Yesterday, I was riding my scooter home and saw the trucks and cranes, peeling away the ugly exterior. The restaurant went out of business!

It has taken years of prayer... but God has worked and it's closed!

Now I pray that the Lord would put a church or a Christian establishment there...

I will keep you posted!

Seek Him First!
 Image result for Psalm 44: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment