Sunday, May 7, 2017

Wedding & Church

I forgot to write about the wedding yesterday...

I was in charge of the refreshment and it turned out so well... we had plenty of leftover to send home with people. I played a couple of games with the newlyweds... and kept the drinks and food filled!

It was an exhausting day... not to mention the time I spent getting everything ready!

Today, at church, a dear brother who is moving back to the States, gave me two brand new table clothes! Yippy! I will definitely put them to use!

I had to tutor before going to church, so I had to pack a huge bag of things for Alan to bring to church!

I was also the translator... strangely, the speaker had a very short message.

Love Feast was great... and after cleaning up, we were home by 8pm!

Isaiah was on the phone for about 90 minutes with his GF... and Abby gave me a back massage... after I answered emails and did a load of clothes and tidied up the house...

Family Time... and bed time...

It looks like another busy week!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 44: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment