Saturday, May 20, 2017

Couples Only Date Night Core!

As the leaders in charge of building couples up to love God and each other, we had another Couples Only Date Night!

I bought coupons to a new tea house (fabulous food and great ambiance. They even set out a whole area just for us). And I also booked three ping pong tables and one pool table at the local sports center, which was only a 10 minute walk from the restaurant.  I made table questions and handed out table treats. During the ping pong or pool rec time, I made desserts and bought drinks. It was a wonderful evening!  We were to end at 9, but no one wanted to leave!

The weather was nice and all the couples enjoyed being together.

We won't have our next one until September!

I wonder what ideas the Lord will give me for the next one!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 46: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment