Sunday, May 28, 2017

Double Services!

I had the opportunity to speak again at New Beitou Baptist Church. God is walking with me through this interesting journey as I am now also making ppt in Chinese! The church is also growing. We had FIVE newcomers, so the church had about 25 people. Almost every chair was FILLED! It was a beautiful service.

After coming home, I got things ready and we headed out to HOP.

It was good that we got there early as I had to go and buy rice. We were all OUT!  I had ordered Korean food as our dear friends, Audrey and Jack, were going to move down to Toufen. I will miss them very much! Angela, a dear sister, helped to make the dessert as I knew I would have no time!

During the service, I had to step in to be one of the intercessors and it was a wonderful time of praying for the service!

God always sustains me through these Sundays of doing double services!

It's going to be interesting in July as I will be doing double services and be speaking in both services!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 47:1

No comments:

Post a Comment