Sunday, April 10, 2022

Things Being Picked Up!

Sometimes it's difficult to help others.


One person came promptly and picked up the items. Another person was a no-show. Then she arranged for me to come this evening at 8pm and again, no show! What a waste of time and gas. I told her that I'll be there tomorrow at 3pm. So show up or don't... it's up to her!
Church was fun... except Mom was being super hyper. What I mean is that she will clap loudly at random times, say she wants to go home in a very loud voice, ask questions also in a very loud voice. I had to take her to sit outside.


I did get to buy a few things at Carrefour and run a few errands. And yes, I had Mom up early before I went to meet up with people. Alan and Abby were home.
Abby had their first rehearsal... the 'play' is next week.


This evening we had Family Time. That's always fun!


Daily Lovely Insight:
The speaker spoke from Luke 15:11-32, the Prodigal Son. His topic was Kingdom Access.
Here are the 7 Highlights:
1. Don't hang out with the sine.
2. Do you know all that God has given you?
3. What sin did the "prodigal son" realize that he has committed upon coming to his senses? How does this relate to your life?
4. The Prodigal Son left the place of authority when he took his inheritance and went to a far country.
5. The Prodigal was yet a long way off and the Father saw him.
6. Psalm 23 says that God is our Shepherd and we shall have no want. The word "want" is also seen in verse 14, And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
7. Faith is to move forward beyond just believe.

Luke 15:20 — Berea Project

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. I would NOT give that person another chance. Just because it is free, your time is valuable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, too! But these people have nothing in their house!

    ReplyDelete