Thursday, April 7, 2022

Taking Time to Rest!

After getting Mom off, I was busy with cleaning her room. Then I sorted through all the donations and bags I brought back. I drove over and dropped everything off! Our car is back to 'normal'.

I even had time to go for a run... which was splendid, even though it was a bit warm.

I have a mouth sore that just won't go away. I think I need to rest more!

No tutoring tonight! I read Isaiah's paper and a story that another student sent me. And then prayed with a sister.

Alan and Abby had class online... and things are becoming covid 'tense'. We all hope that the government won't over-react and don't upgrade the situation. Then we're back to 'lockdown'!

After Alan finished his last class, he went and picked up the camera that we got fixed and played tennis. He usually has his Thursday night faculty and staff basketball, but not this week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Spirit Led Dreamer - Blog - The Spirit Led Dreamer

Sometimes we need to do just that.

Isaiah 30:7 (KJV)

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment