Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Cooler Tuesday!

I cooked this great soup in the electric pressure cooker: 8 potatoes, a whole container of mini tomatoes, yellow squash, carrots, one onion and a packet of vacuum beef chunk! Wow... delicious! That's what I served for lunch for our morning Bible study. It was perfect on a cold day. Definitely helpful to build up the immune system!

After the study, I cleaned up and went for a quick run. The weather was so perfect for a longer run, but no time!

I had tutoring at 2:45. I finished that early and rushed to the library before coming home. Mom was very on time. Thankfully, dinner was ready!

Tonight I didn't have my evening Bible study. I needed time to catch up on things.

Abby had tutoring at 5pm all the way until 9:30. Alan had class. Soochow is back to face to face! YIPPY! But since it is midterms, Abby won't need to go to school all week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Sin is defined as despising the word of God (II Samuel 12: 9). That's a wonderful way to look at sin.

What does the word of God says? How are we reflecting the glory of God in our daily choices?

We are created in His image. Do we reflect that image? 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment