Friday, April 15, 2022

It Poured!!!!!!!

This morning we woke up to the sound of pouring rain! How delightful!

I wanted to go out to run in the rain, but no can do!

First get Mom ready.

Do a load of laundry.

Finally at 10:30, I was out, but the rain stopped!

I spent the afternoon reading Isaiah's paper as that is due on April 19th. The grade for the class is completely dependent on the paper!

Alan had class all day and then in the afternoon, he and Abby went and played tennis.

After Mom went to bed, I took off to my friend's house to bring back the last of the items and for the movers to pick up things.

Daily Lovely Insight:

What happened? Did I really forget to hit "Publish"? Was I that relaxed? Or was I that tired?

It was Maundy Thursday, the night when Jesus shared his heart through John 14-17 and the washing of the disciples' feet. 

Love one another.

Abide in Jesus.

Apart from Jesus, we can do nothing.

There will be tribulation in this world.

Be not afraid.

Jesus has overcome.

Jesus gives us real peace.

And this is eternal life -- to know Jesus!

The Living... — John 17:3 (NKJV) - And this is eternal life, that... |  Bible motivation, Bible words, Knowing god

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment