Saturday, April 2, 2022

A Rainy Day...

 Mom was up early... again!

I was going to get Mom to the blind masseuse but with her active mood, Alan said better not. So Mom got to talk to Annie, James and Eddie! Alan and I went for the massage while Abby was home with Mom. Abby's friends came over to hang out and play board games. Fun!

I went for a run in the rain and made 59.10km this week! YEAH! That's pretty impressive for me!

Abby was going to go play basketball with all the friends, but with the rain, they all just came over at 3pm and stayed. We love having people over at our house.

I went over to the friend's house again as I wanted to drop things off at Margaret's as we're getting boxes off to the Philippines next week. I called and order four boxes! That's how much we have collected!

Daily Lovely Insight:



Two pictures that we took ourselves from yesterday's family photo shoot! 

It was so fun!

God is so good to work everything out!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment