Monday, April 4, 2022

Even Faster Monday!

I was up super early... as we went to Ilan to look at a friend's storage unit to get costumes for the upcoming children's musical that HOP is putting on for Resurrection Sunday. Because it's a holiday weekend, we had to leave at 6:30! It was crazy. We got back by 11:30. Alan was home with my Mom!

I got Mom her lunch and Alan and I had a zoom counseling session.

When that was over, we were headed out for an afternoon get together. First we stopped at two different places to pick up things.

We were there at Brenda's with our old friends... the 'kids' played mahjong and we talked.

Mom kept wanting to go home... so we had to leave at 7pm.

I got Mom settled, but she was hyper... And when we were at Brenda's, she kept saying she was tired and wanted to go home to rest! AIYO!!!!!

We had Family Time at 8pm.

I didn't have time to run, so after Family Time, I went for a walk! The evening was nice... 

Tomorrow is going to be another packed day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In all the seasons of my life, I see God's hands to be very involved. Even in the darkness, God's Spirit was moving. And in His ways, He made the formless, the void, filled with light!

Genesis 1:2–3, NIV) | Genesis 1, Genesis, Sayings

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment