Saturday, April 16, 2022

So Much Done!

Amy, the helper, came. And together, we cleaned the house!

I did a load of laundry! We changed the sheets for Abby's and my Mom's bed. Then she did the bathrooms while I worked on the kitchen and keeping an eye on my mom. I organized the sheet and pillowcases. Fixed the closet doors. It was non-stop for four hours!

Alan was at the Easter Egg Hunt Church Event! Abby went to a coffee shop to get her work done!

When Alan came home, we went out and ran errands. Picked up diapers. Got our annual family portrait enlarged. Got things copied off for Alan as it's midterm week coming up! Then we had dinner at a noodle shop!

After Mom went to bed, I was going to visit a friend who was having heart trouble with numb fingers. She lined me and said her dad will be at the hospital with her, so I didn't need to come. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

What Does Psalm 22:1 Mean?

Psalm 22:11 | worldchallenge.org

Psalm 22:19 - Bible Verse about Strength - Bible Verse Images

Today, we wait... until when we come to the tomb and see that it's empty!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments: