Friday, April 8, 2022

Overly Exhausted!

It was a fast pace day... 

Mom went off to the Center and I got jamming... Doing a load of laundry, cleaning, sorting, going for a run... 

Then we tried a new burger joint and dropped off the massager to get a battery changed. We also went to Costco and this time, we got ice cream!

We went home and I made the salad for our dinner engagement and we took off to select pictures.

We picked three. They will be ready by 4/18.

I then went to the friend's house to drop off things and set things up for people to be coming over on Sunday. I keep saying, but it's true. I AM ALMOST FINISHED!

I rushed back home for Mom duty. Got her to bed and we took off. Picked up Abby. Met people at the MRT station to give them things and we were at our friend's house at 7:30 after getting gas! I am glad we did!

Dinner was delicious. We then played mahjong until almost 12midnight. We got hoe at 12:25.

It's going to be an early morning for me as I have tutoring at 8:30 and tutoring at 3pm. Maybe I'll be able to fit in a run, depending on how Mom does!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read this from a counselor who helps parents:

Discernment is not helping your children to choose right from wrong. Discernment is helping your children to choose right from almost right.

I need wisdom to choose. I'm glad God, the Father, is helping me each day to choose right from almost right. I don't want to be distracted with the good and miss the best!

6 Signs That You're Distracted From God's Will - David Jeremiah Blog

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Right from almost right, but sometimes there is very little dfference

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's why you need discernment! That's the way Satan tempts and tricks people.

    ReplyDelete