Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Soft Lock Down! CRAZY!

I had a great Bible study... but during the study, a message popped up!

"When can you come to pick your Mom up?"

HUH???

To my horror, the day care center is going to close for the next 10 days. Why? With all the employees fully vaccinated... with all the elderly individuals having had two shots... What's going on?

I had to wait until I got home and found out that with one indirect contact, the Center has decided to go with the soft lock down that the government is instituting... on a voluntary basis! So, the Center, to be on the cautious side, decided to CLOSE FOR 10 DAYS! And maybe longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the study I had asked Abby to lead the song, O Happy Day (aka: The Greatest Day). Here is the lyric: 

The greatest day in history
Death is beaten, You have rescued me
Sing it out, Jesus is alive
The empty cross, the empty grave
Life eternal, You have won the day
Shout it out, Jesus is alive
He’s alive

Oh, happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh, happy day, happy day
I’ll never be the same
Forever I am changed

When I stand in that place
Free at last, meeting face to face
I am Yours, Jesus, You are mine
Endless joy, Perfect peace
Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate, Jesus is alive
He’s alive!

Oh, what a glorious day
What a glorious way
That You have saved me
And oh, what a glorious day
What a glorious way!

Jesus knew I need that song in my head to face the current situation. I have a lot to do in these next 10 days. What am I going to do about Mom care? I had to message people, cancelling my morning Bible study and trying to arrange for help when I need to go and tutor! Please pray!

After picking Mom up, I had to madly try to arrange care for the upcoming 10 days or MORE. The "MORE" is if one person from the Center tests positive, they will then start the count all over again. Another 10 days... if another person tests positive, add another 10 days. So, it can be for a month or more! This is going to motivate me to find long term care... and even a place that drugs her?!?!?!?!

Daily Lovely Insight:
This verse was part of my morning reading! So helpful for what happened today. 

II Chronicles 22: 19
Devote Your Heart - 1 Chronicles 22:19 Art Print by Word Snackers | Society6
Seek Him First!
2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment: