Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Bible Studies POSTPONED!

Yes, both the morning and the evening study were postponed! Having the time was a gift from God!

I had time for a nap! It was such a blissful experience! I put on an eye mask on and fell fast asleep!

I edited Isaiah's essay! And then tutored for an hour! I was also online to buy house and car insurance!

In the evening, Alan had class on line. Abby went to tutor. And I went for a run. It was so much cooler!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This is Holy Week and I hope people are taking the time to think on Jesus. I found a great PDF file that I want to share here.

your-sorrow-will-turn-to-joy-en.pdf

It's from the Desiring God web site!

Testimonies - December 30, 2018 :: YouVersion Event

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment