Friday, April 29, 2022

The Longing of the LORD...

I didn't write any update yesterday... just the poem.

So yesterday... The day flew by. I had to go run early because of Mom care. I was still able to complete 12km IN THE HEAT! Today, I did not run until this evening. I had ran four days in a row, in the heat. That was enough for me!

Today was filled with running errands. We got the car insurance straightened out, upgraded our credit card so that Alan can have the lounge privileges, paid our credit card bill (it was a big one) and then mailed a letter off. We ran out of time to get Alan and Abby's International License. We will have to do that next week!

We took Mom with us in the car. That made it more difficult as parking was hard to find. We had lunch out at a nice restaurant! 

This morning, Mom was complaining of leg pain... I guess that's a positive thing for these next 10 days. She can't get up that quickly... 

Abby had tutoring at 5pm. I blogged and did a load of laundry!

Isaiah had his last term 2 exam... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Lord longs to be gracious,

The Lord longs to be compassionate,

The Lord longs to be just,

The Lord longs to bless all those who long for Him.

Do you long for Him?

Do I long for Him?

Do I wait for Him?

(Based on my verse for this year!)

Isaiah 30:18 - Blessings and Joy

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment