Monday, April 11, 2022

A Hot Day! Oh... Happy Anniversary to US!

 Alan and Abby were both home as school was online. Abby only had one class, so she spent most of her time watching Korean drama. We did go out for brunch... as it is our 35th anniversary. I almost forgot!

I cleaned up the house and sorted through things to donate. Yes, there is so much down at the recycling area as someone from this complex is moving.

Then I went out for a quick 9km run. That's all the time I had.

I went to meet Elaine at the house that I've been helping her to clean. She will see about getting the trash person to come and take out all the trash and then remodel a bit before it is cleaned.

I scootered back, but was late. Thankfully, Abby was home. 

Mom had dinner.

After she went to bed, I rushed off to my tap dancing class... LATE!

It was such a busy day... I was hoping for time to rest... maybe tomorrow. That's what I say every day.

Daily Lovely Insight:

As it is our wedding anniversary, my thought turned to the song, How Great Thou Art! That's the foundational truth of our marriage. Alan and I recount all that the LORD has done... 

10 Great Bible Verses and Scriptures for a Wedding Anniversary - Holidappy

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a wedding it was, fire dancing and all.......

    ReplyDelete