Friday, April 22, 2022

Returning the Costumes...

Yes, it was another rush, rush, rush day... 

Mom was up at 10pm and talking non-stop last night. Abby and I were wondering what was going on. I then looked under the table and found a pill that she dropped! HORRID! So, I popped the pill into her mouth at 12midnight and she finally calmed down by 1am. Needless to say, I did not sleep much.

Mom was groggy this morning, but I got her up and showered and off to the day care center. And today was a load of laundry day! I cleaned her room and went for a run. By 12noon we were off to Yilan to return the costumes. I had bought coupons for lunch. We had a splendid lunch and then returned the costumes and drove back to Taipei. We had to make a stop at Costco. But they were out of the Kirkland milk... we had to get desserts, but they didn't even have cookies!

Before rushing home, we stopped at the post office and I dropped off the letters and then went to the convenience store and paid my scooter parking ticket. We were able to rush home just in time for Mom Care. I had her dinner ready and this time, when she took the pills, I stood next to her!

I put away the groceries while Mom ate her dinner. Then I went and made her bed while she used a toothpick floss for her teeth. After she went to bed, I tidied up the house. How did the day go by so quickly?

I found a new murder mystery set in 1895 in Toronto, Canada -- Murdoch Mysteries. So, I watched one episode! So fun! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Choices... God says, Rejoice Always... I can choose to heed that and rejoice even when things aren't going great. God says, Give Thanks in Everything... I can choose to heed that and give thanks even when I don't feel thankful. God says, Be Anxious for Nothing... I can choose to head that and give up my anxious thoughts. I find the Word of God to be most practical. I have a choice! To Heed or Not To Heed!

When we intentionally choose God over our desires, we position ourselves to  live a life without great regrets - Daughters of the Creator

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: