Wednesday, April 13, 2022

No Soochow Bible Study

With Soochow having classes online, we had to postpone the Bible study. I met with a gal to share and pray as she was struggling with a few burdens.

I then went and ran errands and dropped off the donation. Then I was back online to get all the insurance purchased. We have three scooters, and the houses and the car! I am trying to get all that done online!

Alan went to school to get a few things done and when he got back, I went out for a run. He helped to get Mom. I had dinner ready for her.

While Mom finished her dinner, I took a shower.

It was a rather relaxing evening! Very rare... no tutoring!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It is indeed a good thing to give thanks during this Holy Week as we dwell in His presence and sing our praises for His lovingkindness and unending faithfulness!

psalm 92 chiastic structure

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment