Saturday, April 9, 2022

A Day of Tutoring... Writing and More Writing!

I was out the door early... Three hours with my first student.

Came home and cooked! STEW! With my newly found electric pressure cooker. It is now my favorite style of cooking. So fast and so delicious!

I worked on getting Mom fed and entertained. Soon, my second student arrived. Another three hours of tutoring!

When he left, I got Mom ready for bed... 

And then it was cool enough for a good run! My last run for this week. I did hit four times and 44kms.

Tomorrow... more people coming to my friend's house to move the last bit of furniture... and there is trash to dispose of... Wow... what a job!

This evening when Abby finished her tutoring we watched the animation movie, Encanto! We had watched CODA, which I highly recommend.

Daily Lovely Insight:

The secret of knowing God's complete sufficiency is in coming to the end of everything in ourselves and our circumstances.

Our Sufficiency is From God - DadSpeak

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment