Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Too Hot...

I was hoping to run in the evening, but could not fit it in. So, at 1pm, during the heat of the day, I went out! It was a difficult run! I trotted back... completing 11.79km. I was shooting for 12, but could not get those last 200 meters! Tutoring started at 3:30!

Bible study this evening!

Then talked to Isaiah. His term 2 exams started!

Alan was at school all day!

Abby didn't have class. She went to practice basketball and then tutored only for an hour as her evening student is being 'quarantined' for 'exposure' to someone who tested positive. The reaction these days is like a common cold, but the government is very severe with keeping things 'under control'. Junior and senior high schools have gone online in Taipei! It's crazy. 

I didn't finish the prep for my Bible study at Soochow tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 23:1-2 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

Blessed assurance... 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment