Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Celebrating Our Anniversary!

Yes, our anniversary is not until Monday, but since Alan had a day off and Abby was on her graduation trip and Mom was at the Center, we planned a day out.

First, buffet breakfast at the Lounge.

Then, picked up things from Elaine's house for donation. I was going to do that yesterday, but there were too many people around to pick up different furniture pieces. So, I didn't want to leave them upstairs. I'm glad I didn't as one guy took three items without asking me. I just let it go... 

After that was loaded, we headed to a spa place up past Yang Ming Mountain. The weather was so different up there. Cooler and in came the clouds and the fog. It was so nice!

We came down by 4:30 as we had Mom duty. The traffic is unpredictable. We got back just in time!

Tonight I had tutoring... Abby came back from her trip.

The school will go online for the rest of this week. So, no one was in a hurry to get to bed.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Driving through that dense fog was an adventure. We couldn't see three feet ahead. Sometimes life is like that. You can't see more than the next step and it's hard to keep moving! But even when the road ahead looks clear, I am reminded that life is about a walk of trust. Don't run ahead just because there is no dense fog. And don't just park yourself on the side when there is. God wants me to keep moving... KNOWING that He is in charge!

How Do I Drive Safely in Fog? - Les Schwab

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment