Monday, April 25, 2022

Caught In A Sudden Down Pour! And I Wasn't Running...

Yes, if only I was on a run... that would have been splendid... But I was riding my scooter and running errands. One of the errands was to mail a few cards... they got wet!

I have three old cell phones. One -- the volume doesn't work. One -- the home button doesn't work. One -- the GB is too low (it has only 16). Plus, I found an iPad which I'm trying to break through the passcode. So, I brought everything to an Apple store. They laughed... The lowest that they'd do an exchange is iPhone 8. I said, "If I had an iPhone 8, I wouldn't want to trade it in!" Anyhow, the least expensive route was to fix the home button. They won't help me break the passcode. That's not allowed! What if I had stolen it? They wouldn't believe me when I told them that I found it in the recycling bin of our building! I was able to figure out how to get it through recovery mode but now it tells me that I have to get the original owner to delete the device from their iCloud before I can use it! I have no idea who was the original owner... Hum??? I am sure there must be another way to get this done!

I did go for a run in the morning and it was hot... 

This evening I had tap dancing... I know the problem: my ankles have suffered from playing volleyball. They can't seem to relax... And that's the key to being an excellent tap dancer. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

II Chronicles 20:17

Stand Today – 2 Chronicles 20:17 | The Bottom of a Bottle

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment: