Friday, April 1, 2022

Another Super Productive Day!

The day started early... Mom was awake and talking, talking, talking... We had to close the door! 

After she went off to the Center, Alan, Abby and I took off to Muzha to pick up a free jacket! And then we found a nice breakfast place.

We stopped at a bank to transfer money to Isaiah and then we dropped off the camera to be fixed!

I decided to run back from the place... and got 13.8 kilometers! YEAH!

Then it was a quick shower before going to get a hair wash, pay a few bills and run a few errands.

Alan was home. I had fixed dinner already.

We had our family photo shoot this evening. Isaiah was online! Abby picked the outfit colors -- yellow and blue! Isaiah borrowed a shirt from his housemate as he didn't have a yellow shirt.

We also walked around the area... what a fun evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read a beautiful poem and let me share just part of it:

I will not doubt, though all my prayers return

Unanswered from the still, white realm above;

I will believe it is an all-wise love

That has refused these things for which I yearn;

And though at times I cannot keep from grieving,

Yet the pure passion of my fixed believing

Undimmed will burn.

God Is Always Present - Stonebriar Community Church

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. HOW do people write these poems? So amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should find the whole poem... It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete