Monday, August 9, 2021

Rain & Visa!

I had to tutor this morning... then in the heat of the day, I went for my quick run. Alan and I had to go to the Visa Place in case the interviewer asked about financial support. The appointment was set for 1pm and we were told to be there 15 minutes before. Everything worked out well... Isaiah went in by himself and they never asked! So he was finished by 1:45. He went back to work and we went to RT Mart. I wanted to buy a few things, but I still forgot to look for the Glade replacement inserts. I will have to go again tomorrow! I also forgot to get gum from Costco!

I had made ground beef stew to go with the mashed potatoes. Yummy!

We got back and it was a real downpour. Elaine arrived just a few minutes late, which gave me time to put things away. 

Elaine hung out and we prayed together. She left at 7:45. Abby and Alan came back from playing tennis and Abby took off to watch a movie with a church friend, Valerie. 

Alan watched TV while I finished cleaning up the kitchen and packed Abby's lunch!

Daily Lovely Insight:

To a few people the devotional life is a compelling delight. 

To most of us it must first be a choice discipline.                                 

                                                                      Everett Cattrell

My morning time is a must... It is the only way I start my day... I love the quietness... It gets my day aligned properly! But I don't think it's for a few people. I think everyone should make the morning time a delight!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. MUST have a list when you go to costco or else forget.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even like going anymore...

    ReplyDelete