Sunday, August 15, 2021

A Productive Sunday!

No run on Sunday, so I did try to go for a bike ride... but I didn't have time to go for long.

This morning, when Isaiah came home, I went and bought milk and other Manager's Special items. I had to bring snacks for Mom in case she gets bored... and they were very helpful!

I rode my scooter to church because I wanted to stop at our old house and put away a few things. We all helped with set up and I translated for the service. 

David, our speaker, will be going to the States for at least three years. He already has a Master's in Christian Education, but he wants to get a MDiv! After the service, we had a prayer time for him and his whole family. 

Another church member gave us some DingTaiFong dumplings and Mom enjoyed them for dinner. We had chicken nuggets, French fries and onion rings, plus salad.

Family Time... and then I got busy with a few more chores. The week has started! And I think I'll be tutoring this week... I'm not sure how often, but at least once!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Frank Lambach might not be famous to most people, but those in the Philippines would know him. He wanted to teach the people of the Philippines to read so that they could read the Bible. He desired to spend a day where his thoughts stayed on Christ for the entire day! Not one distraction or emotions that would steer him away from thinking of Christ. That's a beautiful desire. Perhaps the Lord took him home and fulfilled this! How marvelous!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67 1 | Etsy

2 comments:

  1. THANK you i would love to talk to mom every weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that... Just be awake... and try to talk for 30 minutes!

    ReplyDelete