Sunday, August 29, 2021

Helping and Giving!

That's what I spent my day doing... 

And one of the people I met through the Buy Nothing group came to church today!

I didn't get up at 4am as no run on Sunday. But I was up early... I had to meet people at 10am. I'm praying for this other gal that I met today... She's struggling with health and mental problems.

Pastor Jerry spoke from Psalm 121. Our help comes from the Maker of heaven and earth! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

One new thing from Psalm 121. The Hebrew word Shamar, meaning to keep, is repeated six times in such a short psalm. Keep can mean to watch, to guard, to protect... and God wants to remind us that He does all that and more for His sheep. And yes... Psalm 121 is very similar in thought with Psalm 23! Isn't that beautiful?!?!?!

Hills n Lake Psalm 121:1-2 Phone Wallpaper - FREE - Bible Verses To Go

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment