Tuesday, August 17, 2021

More Decluttering!

I gave away two office chairs, mugs and hangers and trash can... Tomorrow, a laundry hamper, more hangers and a storage box! It feels so good to get things out of the house. We will hopefully meet up with Forrest and give him his suitcase back. I already loaded it into the car. Now, if the post office will accept mailing boxes to the UK, that will be out of our trunk! I hope by the end of August!

We heard back from Singapore Airlines. Yippy! Isaiah will only have a four hour layover. Thank you for your prayer support. He leaves on 9/21. 

I did go for a run in the middle of the afternoon, in the heat. What else can I do??? Some people want to know if I have time to talk... I tell them, NO as the hours that I have while Mom is at the Center seem to pass so quickly. I blink and Mom is downstairs already!

Tonight I had Bible study... We paused to pray for Afghanistan. I can't imagine the horrific things that will be happening there... Lord have mercy!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Just a few more quotes... 

Quote • Leonard Ravenhill On Your Praying, Sinning, & Only Hope For Revival  - [Quote] • The Majesty's Men

160 Leonard Ravenhill Quotes ideas | leonard ravenhill, leonard ravenhill  quotes, quotes

Prayer is not a preparation for the battle; it is the battle! | Picture  Quotes

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment