Friday, August 27, 2021

Another Early Start!

God did it again... 4:16. This time, I didn't go back to sleep!

I was out the door by 5:55... it was cooler, but as soon as the sun came out... So, I will have to get up earlier... Like at 4am!

The day was filled... packed! Just like our car right now!

After Mom and Abby left, we took off to the DMV. Isaiah had to junk his scooter and get his international car and scooter license. It's good for THREE years!

By the time that was done, we went and bought drinks at Coco and Isaiah headed off to hang out with Vikki. Alan and I went to the Copier as I had things to get done for my class that starts on Monday. And then we had lunch together. Most restaurants are still not allowing dine in. But we finally found one! YEAH!

We came back here and I had a power nap. Finished up the load of laundry, put things away and headed out the door!

We loaded up our car again! I dropped off the wheelchair for a friend. Her mother is going to get the hip replacement surgery. Then I dropped things off at Margaret's Second Hand Store. Things that she will be able to sell. The rest I will post and give away for free!

I came home and fixed myself a nice iced coffee and Mom was home.

She had dinner, talked with James and went to bed.

I headed downstairs to pack up the boxes! 

It is so hot these days and our AC units are no longer working! Pray for cooler days!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Don't let the small stuff frazzle you! Don't let people frazzle you.

Stand on God's promises!

Believe in Him!

Trust in Him!

His ways are always best!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

3 comments: