Friday, August 6, 2021

A Cooler Day!

Mom did it again... but I was ready! I had a pad on top of the sheet! So, no need to do a load this morning!

After Mom took off, Isaiah and I got on and we made an appointment for his visa application. It went through this time! So, we are set for Monday at 1pm.

I then went for a run while Alan and Isaiah each had a meeting! 

I was hoping to run into Abby as she was supposedly going to be riding the bike with a group of kids and the other interns from the Community Center where she's been volunteering at. But I never saw her. It turned out they didn't make it that far... they started late and ended up just going to Miramar for lunch!

Isaiah took off to Vikki's and Alan and I walked to pick up the car! 

We then went to get lunch and had our DATE! Restaurants weren't allowing dine in, so we bought the food and sat in the car and had a wonderful time! It was sprinkling outside... which made it much cooler! We also headed to Carrefour to get milk. I didn't want to go to Costco. PXMart had reported confirmed cases. Costco on July 31st again had a confirmed case. Anyhow, we're staying away from these places! 

Alan's meeting this morning was about the upcoming faculty and staff basketball tournament from August 28th to September 1st. So, we think things will open up more by then. That's the news that we're getting so far! Level 2 will continue until August 23rd!

We came back and I got a message to edit! YIKES! I set Mom's meal out and sat down. Alan went and got Mom while I was intensely working. I had to take care of Mom and edit... It was very difficult! I finally finished the document at 9:15pm!!!! It was a set of four documents which had to be turned in by tonight!

Abby came home and had tutoring! 

We didn't have our Family Time, but watched a bit of the Olympics. They synchronized swimmers are amazing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

HW Webb Peploe's quote: Never change God's facts into hopes and prayers, but simply accept them as realities, and you will find them to be powerful as you believe them. 

Here's another one:

You can read about his faith journey... How the LORD carried him through his time of suffering!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments: