Tuesday, August 24, 2021

So Blessed!

I smelled it this morning and knew what I would see... 

So, it was a busy morning before my Bible study. Mom didn't go to the Center until 12noon! Every time she does her 'bad habit', diarrhea comes. The nasty habit is really "nasty" and very bad for her whole digestive system. 

After the Bible study, I was just feeling a bit frustrated with all the cleaning. Mom has just enough physical mobility and mental ability to make caring for her extremely difficult! Thank you for your prayer support!

It was so hot and I was just feeling tired.

I laid down and was fast asleep!

When I woke up, I felt better and I looked out the windows. Dark clouds were forming!

What an amazing blessing from God! The weather forecast said HOT, NO RAIN! But here were the clouds.

I got dressed and went out for my dance in the rain! I was so happy! As the down pour came, it just washed away the frustration... 

I rushed home as I had a call from the social walker. I'm trying to arrange some free part-time home visits. I only have about 15 hours before the end of September. They only come for a 3 hour block, so I have to arrange my own self pay, if I want someone to stay longer! 

Since Mom's stomach wasn't feeling well, I gave her just two plain pieces of toast and water. We will see what happens tomorrow! She got to talk to James!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It really was a miracle that the rain came! I felt so loved! I just love being out there... So refreshing... Birds don't seem to mind the downpour. They are out there too... At first, the cement was smoking and it felt like a sauna. But as the rain started to really come down, the wind came and the air grew light and exhilarating! My heart soared... 

Seek Him First!

psalm 67 chiastic structure

2 comments:

  1. Keep praying! God is so good to me! I'm going to get up early for my runs...

    ReplyDelete