Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Getting Things Finished Up!

Yes, as soon as Mom takes off to the Center, I got busy!

Editing things while the WiFi was off! Then Abby needed the bikes and someone with a truck came and picked up all five of the bikes. We helped to load them into the truck.

By the time that was finished, it was already 10:30! I was back on the computer until 11am. Alan was home and we had a simple lunch together and prayer time! We still would like to take a day and go off somewhere... Maybe this Thursday! That would be such a gift!

Annie sent a Fitbit watch... and I set it up for Alan, thinking he needs it more. But today when I went out for my run, Garmin watch failed to work! What?!?!?!?! We will see... 

I finished editing the essays and will hopefully be finished with Set 3 by tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I was reading from II Chronicles this morning... And I'm always so blessed to read how God 'listened' to the prayers of the humble! He sees our heart. He knows our every motive. And when we come with a humble and contrite spirit, He will not turn us away! In fact, He seeks for those who have such a heart and TREMBLES AT HIS WORD! 

That's a perfect reminder for today!

God looks for those who are humble and contrite in spirit.… | FlickrSeek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment