Sunday, August 8, 2021

Taiwan's Father's Day!

Alan was the speaker today... and he was really intense about. being prepared... In the morning, he dropped Abby and I off at Abby's internship place so that we can ride our neighbor's bike back. It was so hot!

Mom was hyper... Unlike yesterday... It was nice while it lasted... which was only for one day. She was very difficult to keep seated during the service. So, I had to go out with her. She wanted to go to the restroom, look out the windows... just impossible! And she was talking so loudly!

Alan's text was from Psalm 1:1-3.

We are still under Level 2, so we had to be very strict about how many people we could have! And everyone had to wear a mask and be seated very far apart from each other! Only 30 adults were allowed to be together. The kids went upstairs!

When we got home, I had made dinner. Mom was ready to eat and eat some more! At church she was complaining how tired she was. But when she got home, her energy came back! 

Our AC units are out of order... Only one is working! Terrible! I am praying that we can go through this summer without having to change the units. We don't want to spend the money just yet!

Daily Lovely Insight:

GROWING THROUGH LIFE'S CHALLENGES - ppt download

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

3 comments:

  1. spend the money get another one !!!! AC is a must

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes use the AC and now I see why I didn't see Lovely in the service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you... Yes, I was there, but I'm not sure if you noticed my Mom's voice, saying she wants to leave, she wants to go to the restroom...

    ReplyDelete