Saturday, August 21, 2021

Tiring Day!

I just felt quite tired today... 

Alan, Isaiah, Abby and Vikki went off to the "Water Park", but they couldn't get in. Too many people! We didn't make reservation, thinking it was the ghost month and people are scared of being in water. But I guess people have been 'locked up' for too long... the place was packed!

I pushed Mom in the wheelchair and caught a bus to go to the massage place. Two hours of sleep... I totally enjoyed the acupressure!

I met Alan and everyone at the Vietnamese Restaurant for our Family Core! It was so great. Alan went to Costco, hoping to find romaine lettuce or cucumbers at the ShiJr Costco, but NOTHING!. He got desserts instead.

We were home by 8pm. After Mom went to bed, I went for a run! It was quite cool

Daily Lovely Insight:

I shared this verse for the couple who will be heading to the States on Monday:

Summer of Freedom - ELizabeth Mahusay

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. MAN gotta make reservation at water park

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't imagine how people are not happy about this whole summer being 'stuck'...

    ReplyDelete