Sunday, August 22, 2021

More Stuff...

I went down to the recycling and found an office chair, stuff animals and a toy kitchen. Brought everything up, posted the items and right away, people wanted them. So, while we were at church, they came and picked up everything! 

Then another lady is cleaning out her house. She has tons of stuff... we will be mailing a lot of it out to the Philippines! Nice blankets, towels, sheet, men's clothing, etc. And some of the bigger items I will post and I'm sure they will be gone so fast! That's the job for next week!

In the morning, I rode Alan's scooter and dropped off the 'wedding' picture that we are helping to store for someone. Then Mom was up for breakfast!

I then scootered to meet up with a gal who had xiaomi watch band and a garmin watch band... YEAH.

On the way back, I stopped at Miramar and there were so many people... I needed a soda stream refill!

I also went and bought fruit! 

When I got back, we had to head out to church. We try to get there early these days.

I was the translator for Paul. He spoke from Rev. 5!

Great message!

Came home and had dinner. 

Family Time after Mom went to bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

From the message:

God's justice is brought through the greatest injustice -- the shed blood of Jesus. So, the Lion of the tribe of Judah is the Lamb that was slaughtered. Jesus is the only one worthy to open the scroll of seven seals. What is in that scroll? 

Read Revelation 6 and the following chapters to answer that question! 

Seek Him First!

psalm 67 chiastic structure

2 comments:

  1. If you don't pick up these things do they just go to the dump?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the problem! Everything becomes TRASH... which makes landfill... pollution! I have found a second hand store in the Wanhua area that helps the homeless. But they don't take everything... most second hand stores in Taiwan are selective!

    ReplyDelete