Saturday, August 28, 2021

A Very Hot Day!

Before getting Mom showered, I went for my run. I didn't get up at 4am. But I was up early! And it was cooler to run by 6am. 

I met up with people and handed things to them.

Then got Mom up and we were out the door... We first ran errands then went to the Mall for lunch! Mom is back to being her usual eating machine!

Abby and Mom had the massage for two hours... So nice!

Alan and I came home. I cooked dinner and rested. We also picked up the stuff I copied yesterday and the tennis racket that needed to be restrung. We also dropped by our old house as I had things to bring up. A gal who is recovering from her cancer treatment will be staying there for a few months. She can't work and she doesn't want to move back home.

Isaiah went to hang out at Vikki's and came home early so that we could have family time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God uses visual aids to help His people understand His truth. I see that in the book of Jeremiah and I see that in the book of Ezekiel. So very interesting.

God tells Jeremiah to do things to illustrate certain truth. And today, I read that God told Ezekiel to cut his hair and split it into three parts. What God told Ezekiel to do with each part was also extremely interesting. You can read it for yourselves in Ezekiel 5. It's so fascinating!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment